HALO2 WIRELESS PH TESTER FOR SOIL WITH BUILT-IN ELECTRODE
The HI-9810302 can be used as a stand-alone pH tester or can be connected to the Hanna Lab App.
- Compact, waterproof casing and automatic pH calibration at up to three points, or four points when used with the Hanna Lab App
- Automatically temperature compensated readings
- The electrode features a rugged PVDF body resistant to most chemicals including solvents, sodium hypochlorite, ultraviolet light and fungal growth, the PVDF body also has high-abrasion resistance and mechanical strength.
- Conical tip electrode allows for easy penetration into soil or soil slurries
- Built-in temperature sensor at the tip of the pH electrode allows for rapid determination of the sample temperature and a high-accuracy temperature reading.
- Fast, stable readings thanks to the double junction design which presents a silver-free electrolyte solution interacting with the sample, making the electrode less susceptible to clogging and guaranteeing a fast response and stable reading
- Cleaning – The PVDF outer junction sleeve can be removed and cleaned. Once cleaned, a small amount of supplied gel electrolyte is added and the junction is refreshed, improving the measurement and extending the life of the tester.
- The Hanna app is available on the App Store® and Google Play
HALO2 Wireless pH meter with Bluetooth® Smart Technology includes a dual-level LCD and temperature measurement for automatic temperature compensation. HALO2 pH probes can be used virtually anywhere as their versatility and ease of use will revolutionise the way pH is measured.
Accurate and easy to use, HALO2 wireless pH Testers are ideal for measurements in samples that would be a challenge for standard design pH electrodes.
The meters with their specialised electrodes can measure in the lab or out in the field. Then specialised applications: Cosmetic Creams, Soil, Wine, Beer, Meat, Chocolate, Bread and Dough, Cheese, Milk, Sushi, Skin, Leather and Paper.
Connect to the Hanna Lab App via Bluetooth® wireless technology (10m range). The Bluetooth icon on the HALO2 LCD indicates the probe is active and transmitting.
One Button Sample Tagging
Pressing the button on the HALO2 pH probe or the probe icon in the Hanna Lab App will tag sample data for easy reference.
HALO2 can be placed right into our calibration buffer sachets for easy calibration. Using a Hanna calibration sachet ensures your buffer is always fresh.
Easy to replace battery
HALO2’s CR2032 lithium ion battery is easily replaced and lasts for approximately 1,000 hours.